The terms “myGymMeet”, “Website”, “Us”, or “We” refers to the owner of the website which provides the Service (as defined below) to you, subject to and conditioned upon your acceptance of these Terms.
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights in the website and material of the website are owned by myGymMeet and are protected by United States Laws of Intellectual Property and Copyright Protection. This material includes, but is not limited to the logo, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, other information, data, text, messages, software, photographs, images, and tags (the “content”).
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The Service may change from time to time, and we may choose to discontinue some or all of the Services at any time without any penalty to us.
Description of Service
MyGymMeet.com provides online registrations for registered users for certain gymnastics competitions in accordance with the terms set forth herein (the “Service”).
Meet Registration Policy
Each Team Administrator wishing to use the Service must open a user’s account with myGymMeet.com in accordance with the terms set forth herein.
The Team Administrator can perform the following functions using the Website:
1. Until the Registration Deadline – Enter new registrations, make roster additions, scratches or other updates with no restrictions.
Team Administrator can choose from the following two options for payments:
• To pay the whole amount (convenient for new registrations close to the Registration Deadline)
• To pay 50% deposit at time of initial registration and the remaining amount due to be charged automatically using the same payment method at the Registration Deadline (convenient if roster additions or scratches are expected)
2. After the Registration Deadline but before the Late Registration Deadline –Team Administrator can request an Approval for Late Registration. All indicated athletes will enter the Waiting List grouped by level. The Meet Director may give Approval for Late Registration. Late fee may apply. No refund for scratches. OK for any other roster updates.
3. After the Late Registration Deadline – The meet will be closed for any changes.
Under no circumstances there will be refund of payment for scratched athletes.
Website Account Information – You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login ID and password. You shall be solely responsible for all uses of your myGymMeet.com account and any related charges, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately contact us in writing in event that you suspect that someone else, unauthorized by you, has access to your myGymMeet.com account. For providing false information myGymMeet has the right to delete user’s account.
The Provided Meets Information – myGymMeet.com shall not be liable to any user or to any third party for any inaccuracy, error, or omission, regardless of the cause, in the information presented, or for any damages resulting therefrom. The information for each gymnastics meet is provided by the respective meet director.
The Payments System – All payment information, such as bank accounts information, is transmitted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to the servers of the Payment Processor company, which meets Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS). If any questions arise regarding payments made through the system, you should contact us immediately.
You expressly agree that your use of myGymMeet is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall myGymMeet be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website, even if myGymMeet has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
© 2014 myGymMeet.com